The Meijer Vendor Net is designed for vendors and suppliers to use, as we work together to provide Meijer customers with the best products and prices. If you're doing business with Meijer as a vendor or supplier, and need to collaborate or exchange data, the Vendor Net is your business solution.
Please click the appropriate link to provide additional information about your company.
• For Non-resale Product Vendors or Service Providers Meijer is utilizing the Ariba Network for transacting purchase orders and invoices for non-resale product and services. Indirect Procurement Buyers will initiate an invitation to review your companies information. If you need to contact an Indirect Procurement Buyer, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For Freight Carriers that are being managed by a Meijer vendor, click HERE and on the Request From tab select Freight-Carrier and Vendor Management in the approval group drop down list to begin the set up process. If you will be managed by Meijer, please wait for a request from the Meijer Logistic Department to begin the set up process.
• For New Resale Merchandising Vendors, you should receive an email generated by the buyer to begin the process. If you have not received this and that been directed by a Meijer contact to join, click HERE and on the Request Form tab select Merchandise Vendor and select the buyer number in the approval group drop down to begin the approval process.
For Brokers, Factors or Representatives, that work on behalf of a Meijer Vendor, click HERE and on the Request Form tab select the appropriate company type (Broker, Factor or Representative) and select the Factor-Rep-Broker-Group in the approval group drop down to begin the approval process.
• For vendors that have been directed by Meijer to provide the W-9 information prior to payment, click HERE for a copy of the W-9 that will need to be completed and emailed to W9@meijer.com
• For current vendors, send an email to email@example.com if you do not know your company’s administrator that can grant you access to the Meijer VendorNet.
• If you need to have your password re-set, and you have not set up a security question on the My Account Tab, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request your password be re-set. Note that passwords are generated through a system email address Meijer sends out communication through an automated system and the Meijer VendorNet works best through Internet Explorer.